• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl ms200t carburetor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DisturbeD

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm in need of a used of new carburetor for a stihl ms200t. New would be nice but a good used one will do. Want a OEM one for sure though.

You want new. Although they can rebuilt and the accelerator pump can be blocked, the best snap and scream comes with a shiny new carb. It also saves the uncertainty of a rebuild.

You want new. Although they can rebuilt and the accelerator pump can be blocked, the best snap and scream comes with a shiny new carb. It also saves the uncertainty of a rebuild.

Yeah I'd prefer a new one just none of the local place I can find around me have them. So I tried here before I buy one off ebay.

1129-120-0650 Is the Stihl part number for the zama without the accelerator pump and is available or at least it is here if you can’t find one PM me I have a friend that is going out of business he has been in the same location since the late 70’s or early 80’s im pretty sure he has one he is who turned me on to that carb and he recommends switching to it to everyone and I know a bunch of guys running it with no problems

Back