• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS361 - $400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evanrude

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Stihl MS361 PHO for sale.

First, I would like to tell you the history of this saw. It came to me barely used with a bad bottom end bearing. The bearing was so bad the big end of the rod was hitting the case. I sent the case off to have it professionally repaired (by srcarr52). The spot on the bottom of the saw under the starter cover with the paint missing is not a repair, this is where the welder was grounded.

Once I got the case back, I put new gaskets, seals and lines on the saw. I've vac/pressure tested (passed) and ran this saw for 3-4 hrs without any symptoms of an air leak.

This saw was originally a 'CQ' model with the chain brake mech on the rear handle, I converted it over to a standard 361.

In the pics, I have a plug in the decomp location. I can will install the decomp valve if you wish.

Asking $400 plus shipping.

361-1_zps41umieai.jpg

361-2_zpsd2czvcqi.jpg

361-3_zpsnp86ckmm.jpg

361-5_zpshnt2cvmh.jpg

361-4_zps4fagshki.jpg

361-6_zpso9gphppr.jpg

361-7_zps0che9du2.jpg

361-8_zpsbokghvsk.jpg

Awesome saw from and great seller.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

@Cease232 I put this saw together over a year ago, so I'm a little fuzzy on the details. It does have the original OEM top end, maybe a Meteor piston otherwise it is OEM. I'll take some pics of the innards tonight and post them up for you.

I was on the fence about this one ever since it was listed. Another time another place, I would have loved to have bought this saw. As it is now, all my play money is going towards my wife's hobby. Congrats to the new owner.

I was on vacation when this was posted so I had ample time to stare at the pics. I must've looked at them 50x's before I pulled the trigger. Been wanting a 361 for a while now. Received the saw today and was very happy with the saw and he sale. Packaging was perfect and the seller's communication was on point and timely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback! I've always had good deals on this site and this one was no exception. Thanks again! Take care of that saw, I already kind of miss it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Back