• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS441c PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gafirefighter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I purchased this saw a few weeks ago brand new from a local elite dealer. I also purchased the oil so it would have the 2 year warranty. I have run exactly one tank of Stihl branded mixed fuel through it. After purchasing this I decided that I wanted to start using an Alaska Mill. For that reason I am selling this power head and purchasing a larger one. This saw starts and runs fantastic. I absolutely love the size but its just not what I need for the Mill. Beautiful and powerful modern Stihl. Let me know if you have any questions. Price is $700 net local pick up in North Metro Atlanta GA. If you would like it shipped please add $25.

Thanks,

Adam

IMG_3129.jpg
https://ibb.co/b89FHR
IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3133.jpg

IMG_3134.jpg

IMG_3135.jpg

Unless you are thinking dealer support may be a problem or you just like Stihls better (which I do), I would consider the 395 further. They are generally regarded to be a superior milling machine and have a more robust bottom end. Outboard clutch increased PTO side seal longevity too.

Just something further to consider.

Unless you are thinking dealer support may be a problem or you just like Stihls better (which I do), I would consider the 395 further. They are generally regarded to be a superior milling machine and have a more robust bottom end. Outboard clutch increased PTO side seal longevity too.

Just something further to consider.
Dealer support for either is a non issue. I tend to recently prefer Stihl more but I’m definitely open to a 395. It’s not going to be used for insane amounts of milling. More for fun and to create some raw materials for items around the house. Not because I have to but because I can. Definitely lots of interesting options. I have an opportunity to purchase a clean 084 for a decent price from a reputable member. Too many options. Lol

Latest posts

Back