Stihl NEW BATTERY GENERATOR AND BATTERY ZERO TURN

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188535

Chainsaw-wielding middle-schooler
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stihl has now brought GAS walk-behind mowers to the USA. These photos show the RM 655 ( left ) and the RM 756 ( right ). This is something that I have wanted to happen for a while. I would buy one of these if I had the money to buy one and the space to store it. Although I love my Honda mower, I would love one of these to work alongside it to preserve the Honda.

aa392ef1596f45bd9de1c97b749ffce3.jpg9816.jpg

And then for battery stuff, there is a new series of BATTERY zero-turns RZA 748, RZA 752, and STIHL RZA 760 ( far left ), a new battery generator ( left ), the new BGA 300 battery backpack blower ( right ), and the new battery adapter for the BGA 300 so the damn thing does not weigh 36 pounds.
Stihl-RZA-ZTR-2-800.jpg1(2fb).jpgbga300.jpgScreenshot 2023-10-25 225002.png

And finally... The new ( to the USA ) MS 162-MS 212 series will be coming in to sweep the MS 170-MS 211 away in the name of emissions regulations.
MS-MOTORSAEGEN_RANGE-IM-001_1140x580_rdax_760x387_65.jpg

A battery powered genny....boy is that the ultimate oxymoron.
Let's see, at 1000 watts your 2.1kWh storage system (it's definitely not a generator( is toast in under 2 hours. For $3k you can buy a heck of a lot more capacity than that. Just gotta buy a little gas....
I bet that battery blower is a pig too.

I see you like all things Stihl. Nothing wrong with that, just know all these products are nothing special. Like the pressure washers For example. A friend has the RB800, it's got a Kohler engine and a Simpson pump. It's a really nice unit but the same quality can be had for less money. Orange paint ain't cheap.

A battery powered genny....boy is that the ultimate oxymoron.
Let's see, at 1000 watts your 2.1kWh storage system (it's definitely not a generator( is toast in under 2 hours. For $3k you can buy a heck of a lot more capacity than that. Just gotta buy a little gas....
I bet that battery blower is a pig too.

I see you like all things Stihl. Nothing wrong with that, just know all these products are nothing special. Like the pressure washers For example. A friend has the RB800, it's got a Kohler engine and a Simpson pump. It's a really nice unit but the same quality can be had for less money. Orange paint ain't cheap.
I think it's a battery generator is more for running electric tools and battery chargers.

It's not a generator. Period. That's a marketing gimmick. It's a fricken battery. It needs charged when it's dead, doesn't generate anything. It will power anything up to its peak amp rating and amp hour limit. Then it needs charged.

It's not a generator. Period. That's a marketing gimmick. It's a fricken battery. It needs charged when it's dead, doesn't generate anything. It will power anything up to its peak amp rating and amp hour limit. Then it needs charged.
I think it is more a battery pack or power station to bring along to charge up batteries.

Back