Stihl of a deal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dnf0929

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I prowl Craigslist daily for all things firewood and found this last night.

Stihl MS 361 - $250 (Amsterdam)

Stihl MS 361 like new nothing wrong with this chain saw firm on price call

Luckily I searched exactly when the guys post went online because I was the first caller. Picked it up this afternoon. He said he got about 15 calls with guys begging and bribing but he was an honest guy who lived up to his promise. Needless to say I'm pretty happy. Not exactly "like new' but there is nothing wrong with it or the price.

Well off to give it a try.

attachment.php

I prowl Craigslist daily for all things firewood and found this last night.

Stihl MS 361 - $250 (Amsterdam)

Stihl MS 361 like new nothing wrong with this chain saw firm on price call

Luckily I searched exactly when the guys post went online because I was the first caller. Picked it up this afternoon. He said he got about 15 calls with guys begging and bribing but he was an honest guy who lived up to his promise. Needless to say I'm pretty happy. Not exactly "like new' but there is nothing wrong with it or the price.

Well off to give it a try.

attachment.php

Nice grab man. If you havent run one before you will love the 361, at least I do.

That's a 20'" bar on the 361 and the chain was pretty dull so not wanting to waste time I took the 18" off my 310 and took it out for a spin...I'm really impressed. Other than the bar looking a little rough cosmetically the saw is in really great shape. I think he could have fetched quite a bit more. I've seen similar ones on eBay go for over $400.

SNAGOLICIOUS!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I never find stuff on time.

Somebodys gotta!!!

Good to see it was you or one of the gang here!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Crap timing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was up there three weeks ago and i checked CL before i left. no biggie i guess,i got a hell of a deal on what i went up there for.

they got some hotties workin' the tollbooths around Albany.what's that all about? i will be going back soon!

AWESOME!!! Good on you for finding that gem. Looks like it is a trip in the dishwasher and a new bar away from looking brand spanking new to me. Great saw at a great price.

Scott

Back