Stihl sucks at customer service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you think your going to end up with a new truck, trailer & several thousand dollars cash out of this, maybe you ought to sack him. Did he really say all that?
He did say that but if you look back at my earlier post why I explained that he was saying that to be humorous it was his way of showing his confidence which if you would actually read the post before putting bulshit out there you would know that you're one of those people that watches 2 minutes of a 30-minute YouTube video and you think your an expert on something you've never done before

you're one of those people that watches 2 minutes of a 30-minute YouTube video and you think your an expert on something you've never done before
119 posts and now you think you know enough about the people on this forum to make judgments? Wait until you get a few thousand posts before ripping into people. You can't make friends to support your points that way!

To be honest when someone calls me a liar repeatedly and for the most part if they had read my post they would have known I was not lying and what they mention had been explained like the fact that I made it clear 2 times about the trailer with the new truck comment but apparently they are just looking for a reason to put someone down I don't want them as friends

Careful what you ask for as you'll get more than you want. Guidance comes in all flavors......if you ask, expect it all.

Waiting to read the end of the novel or wait for the movie to be released as to how this all ends.
Yeah I know every group has one of them guys that lives in Mama's basement and sits behind his keyboard putting other people down so he can feel better about himself

I don't have a dog in this fight, but you are out of line with this comment. I've only been a member a short while, but I belong to many forums, and rule number one is get a thicker skin sometimes.
I don't take kindly to being called a liar I don't know a Marine that dose I'll probably be called a liar about that too anyone that wants to see my DD214 send me a PM

Time to end this thread. Like most things in this country, since the orange plague descended on mankind, things are out of hand. Totally out of control.
There will be no solution to the OP’s problem posted here. Why go on.

Time to end this thread. Like most things in this country, since the orange plague descended on mankind, things are out of hand. Totally out of control.
There will be no solution to the OP’s problem posted here. Why go on.
Violent Marxists are taking over, and our state governments are helping them, and you try to blame Trump?
That is cute.

Considering I am the op my problem has evolved like everything else in life. Any pointers on break in procedure for my new 461 I'm picking up tomorrow?

Back