Stihl Toy Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find one here in the states? Dont want to buy one off of ebay if I dont have to, but will if nothing else pans out. My boys first birthday is coming up in a couple weeks, and would like to grab one. Just asked my shop the other day, and they werent sure that they could get them in. They said they offer them around the holidays, but didnt believe they could get them in at the moment.
Any help appreciated!

xc9b2u.jpg

Some of them have flippy caps...to be used for the child to teach dad how to properly use his. Pretty clever Stihl :laugh:

Anyone know where I can find one here in the states? Dont want to buy one off of ebay if I dont have to, but will if nothing else pans out. My boys first birthday is coming up in a couple weeks, and would like to grab one. Just asked my shop the other day, and they werent sure that they could get them in. They said they offer them around the holidays, but didnt believe they could get them in at the moment.
Any help appreciated!

Got mine from ebay, no problems.

Is that the Gio version? :msp_tongue: Mine is more like the one Adirondackstihl posted...my 18mo Daughter loves the thing.

TomTrees' is like the one my daughter has. However, it is hard to hold the safety down while pulling the throttle for a kid, so I had to tape it. (like a C-Q model)

I bought one off of Amazon UK for my Nephew a few months ago , Amazon must have the sites linked somehow because my Amazon US info worked in the UK site , he realy likes the saw too .

I know it's not the same, but Black & Decker sells (or sold) a motorized toy chainsaw, available in most any toy store. It's not a proportionate miniaturization like the Stihl (altho' still reasonably accurate), comes in Husky orange, and only available w/ safety chain, but it's still pretty cool.

However, be sure to set expectations appropriately; my 4yo daughter was crestfallen last month when she showed up out in the driveway in her Carhartts, toting the saw, only to learn it doesn't really cut.

I know it's not the same, but Black & Decker sells (or sold) a motorized toy chainsaw, available in most any toy store. It's not a proportionate miniaturization like the Stihl (altho' still reasonably accurate), comes in Husky orange, and only available w/ safety chain, but it's still pretty cool.

However, be sure to set expectations appropriately; my 4yo daughter was crestfallen last month when she showed up out in the driveway in her Carhartts, toting the saw, only to learn it doesn't really cut.

I could see my daughter having the same feelings! Great post! My avatar PIC is just about 2 years old! YIKES!

Last edited:
Picked one up off of Ebay. They are a little more than I thought they were, but they seem much more detailed than the earlier ones. If my son is as excited about it as me (or atleast half as excited), then it was money well spent haha.

Latest posts

Back