stihl usa? germany? china?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gun argument can go on and on and on and on and on and on. The health care argument can go on and on and on and on and on. We live in a world where most of our day to day decisions are made for us by someone far away, sitting in an office looking at the bottom line. It is real easy to blame Obama (I truly voted for McCain) or Bush or Clinton. In the end, it boils down to someone sitting at a desk somewhere looking at their bottom line and seeing that they can make much more if they don't have to worry about things like quality and human rights. It is a very bad side effect of a global economy, but that is where we are until people can get together and actually vote for change "That we can really belive in, not change that sounds good until after the election." Blame the government all you want, but it all boils down to people wanting things that cost less and wanting more than what they have. That does not make people bad, it is human nature. Hopefully people will start realizing that they are spending more buying cheap S#!T two or three times than buying something of better quality once. It is a lesson I had to learn myself, buying two cheap chainsaws thinking I would be able to use them forever to cut thirty or forty cord a year. I was wrong and now I am back at the hometown small engine dealer for all of my small engine needs putting my money where it belongs, right back into my local economy and I have a quality saw now that I could have saved a lot of trouble if I just baught it the first time.

Latest posts

Back