Stihl wide nose bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use lightweight bars for felling and limbing. I use the cannons at the log pile when I'm cutting up rounds for splitting. Weight is less important.

I want one too but not ready for double the price of a SB.

They have two different min length listed on their website. Anyone know if it is 20" or 24" and where do they list the drive link counts?

I want one too but not ready for double the price of a SB.

They have two different min length listed on their website. Anyone know if it is 20" or 24" and where do they list the drive link counts?
They're available in .404 and 3/8". 76dl for .404".

price on cannon Super bar PLUS wide tip - in stihl s1 , 20" 24" 28" ?
Post in his group buy thread. I was just trying to help him hit 20 so we would get the deal. I've been wanting g another one but shipping has kept me from doing it.

The other day my dealer said something about some wide tip stihl bars are available again. I did not inquire but has anyone else heard this or maybe he was misinformed?

Yeah the cannon wide tip are crazy expensive. I know the tips are stihl tips but damn.

The other day my dealer said something about some wide tip stihl bars are available again. I did not inquire but has anyone else heard this or maybe he was misinformed?

Yeah the cannon wide tip are crazy expensive. I know the tips are stihl tips but damn.
Yeah they are high. I like cannon bars better than stihl ES.

I just checked and they are all crossing over to the narrow nose. Other distributors might be getting them? The only wide nose left that I can still get would be a 25" in .063...but this will be made in Brazil...for what it's worth.

Latest posts

Back