still buying mobil 1 racing 2T in USA?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me that is not very up to date on the oil front, someone who can provide information about what is so special about this oil.
Interested since it is available here in Norway.

I still have an empty bottle in my shop for old times sake. Can't seem to bring myself to throw it away...

[QUOTI'm "scallywag, post: of the 51, member: 82000"]What's the AA motto?........One day at a time.:crazy:......Hang in there![/QUOTE]
Oops I am on my 3rd beer of the evening.

Well I hope not!......Its still available here @ $33 aud- per litre.
View attachment 429863

If you posted a picture of ten cases of it sitting in your garage there would be ten pages of people wanting you to ship some of it to them. I think some guys desire this oil more than the oposite sex

I think i will lose my **** when i post the pics of the last bottle and another case next to it. I hope everyone done go nutty over it. The last case was exactly like the one that was posted a little bit ago.

Order is confirmed. I placed the order this morning for another 6 liters. My cost is 20.66 a liter. I should have it in a week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-10-17-19-06.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-10-17-19-06.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 88
Hold on guys either the store or i have made a error. I just got a emailed bill and sometbing not right by almost 50$ on 6 liters. This is embarrasing.

That comes out to be about $29/liter, correct?

Brad, did you run this oil before or just wanting to try it out? If you did run it, how'd it compare to H1R?

Thanks,

Waylan

Latest posts

Back