still no payment from Jazak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I held my fingers on this one long time ago. I almost posted when you had the FS thread on this saw beware of Jazak. He had some saws forsale and was always going to post pics of them. But, after alot of trys they got posted. Things just did not add up on them saws. Descriptions did not match conditions of the saws in the pics.
Also I think there is enough guys on here from the east that can vouch for what kind of work they do out there. A tree is a tree no matter where it grows. The works the same its just people you deal with are different. I would love his address if he was meaning something bad about midwesterners and southerners. Most of his postings smelled of a kid trying to screw around and act big. Admitting to being banned on one site then thinking it was funny was not a boast from a adult.
I always wondered what happened to the saw, I kind of knew it was going to be a screwy deal.
Bob

What kind of saw is it? I'm on the edge of my seat

RR2 just look at a few post before yours, :laugh: :biggrinbounce2: ;)

i agree i see nothing entertaining in thiws a guy sellsa saw in good faith an some 0ne does no pay . nopotfunny and it hurts all of us .

A But he name Jazaak
Close to jack A$$ ar reaon and boasting abpout being banned ok .
he probably is not a loss. But 500 Ralp go after him ,one theft over 500 a felony in most areas and by intenent fraud ather onme intersted it gew federal .
I would press charges if only to stop all the jerks who pull thiscrap if thy know they will be hald legally acoutable they will decrease .
oh youcan also go after him for civil damges too

OK I pulled all the saw posts out of the dump truck thread and made a new thread here. dumptruck thread is clean to play in, leaving this one so Darin can read it intact
-Ralph

BTW, nope, still here. everyone that wanted one bought another while you were playing games with me.

We need to know this guys (jazak) ebay user name, and where he does business out of so that none of us ever do business with him. Is it legal to disclose that information?

Whatever..didn't really care to much about this site any way...not the friendliest group of guys & most have nothing in common with the work we do out here..doesn't bother me one bit.....BAN ME...

You sold the saw YES??? So why b1tch about it...you sold it!!!! Its not like you lost $$$$ or something damn...the check didn't get through what else do you want me to say????!!!!!!????????????

Any way I'm out CYA'LL LATER BAN ME OR NOT I'M GONE...I have better stuff to do then put up with this sh1t...

Funny how he didn't care for this site yet he has over 200 posts.
Sounds like he can't figure out how to bank either.
If the check didn't go through he could send another one.:deadhorse:
What a bonehead.:hmm3grin2orange:

Mtnman4ever -

Ralph never sent the saw so he isn't out anything.

????????????

oh yeah, least you forget Mr Jazak, you're still the same guy that spoke up for a saw, knocked 4 others out of getting it, strung me along for 6 weeks with stories of busy, and it's sent and even overnighted it (with no tracking number), and has still not sent payment.

I read that as he sent the saw but never got paid.

Hey Ralph, why not just let him pay you through paypal? If it's a choice between paypal or someone just saying that they are sending checks (BS, IMO) ... paypal is how I'd do it. Then blacklist that fool. :popcorn:

????????????

I read that as he sent the saw but never got paid.

Hey Ralph, why not just let him pay you through paypal? If it's a choice between paypal or someone just saying that they are sending checks (BS, IMO) ... paypal is how I'd do it. Then blacklist that fool. :popcorn:
Ralph never sent the saw, he never received payment. I dont think Ralph accepts Paypal (maybe no account) if he did, he could have had so n so pay all the paypal fees too and then took it that way.

He is referring to the payment being supposedly sent.

Read post #19. The saw that was part of the transaction was new (when the guy was going to purchase the saw), but now Ralph has put 25-30 tanks of gas through it.

We need to know this guys (jazak) ebay user name, and where he does business out of so that none of us ever do business with him. Is it legal to disclose that information?

Answer YES
I would like his name so Ican avoid him and ban him for my buyer seller list .

Raplh can you post o it so none of us get buned by this jerkoff .

I been stuing laong to I justtold th jerk sarry but I kma re selling oit you are sOL and banned him from my list . he isstil on ebay but gets negative rep points . this sounds likea faaer son act 500 K wh is he kidding himself .:givebeer:

no, I'm not out anything but time and agravation, and a little cash (depreciated value) whatever. and buying another saw that with this one inhand, I didn't need, but that was my end, not his, though he helped. all I wanted was a reason, like hi, bye, go to hell, say something. guess I asked for too much.

I don't know Jazaks user name on ebay, or anyother site for that matter. this was on our in house trading post, and here is all it pertains too anyway. I'm sure someone will go through some trouble and get it, but I'm done with the deal.

I can take paypal, but didnt want to on this deal because I wanted/needed to turn around and hand the cash to my local dealer for the other saw, and thats not too easy with paypal. now if I was ordering online, paypal would have been fine.
-Ralph

He sounds to me like either a 16 year old smart ass or a really retarded adult. Either way he's a liar and a scammer, and it's sad that there are so many of his kind around nowadays. Sorry to hear about all your trouble Ralph. I would chalk it up as experience and just tell yourself that you're the better man and in the end to good prevail. Is he permanently banned now so that we can be rid of his immature nonsense and lies?

I do not know how long ago he sold it but he put a 044 or 046 on ebay some time back. It was one ofht esaws he was trying to sell on here.
Bob

I bought a chainsaw at Walmart, and it didn't work, the clerk was rude,
and they wouldn't give me my money back.
I want to rant and vent about it, can I do that here?
I am sure it is good reading..............................................

I also had a customer write me a bad check a few weeks ago, you want to
hear about that one too?

hear about that one too?

Yeah, sure I've got all night :popcorn:

hear about that one too?
You should have done your ranting and raving at Walmart. That always works. Just ask my wife.

Back