stolen climbing gear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumbermike

Reaction score
went out to my truck in the morning and saw an old tarp and rigging line sitting in my bed. popped the toolbox and saw my gear bag missing. talk about a sinking feeling. theres nothing like that violation. plus the fact that you get everything exactly the way you want it, right down to the belt hole indentations, and the scumbags jack it. took my favorite boots too :mad: my driveway is well lit with the ever-present old neighbor lady walking the dog all night. not to mention an NRA badge on the back window, my 6'6" 250lb frame and ever present side arm. pretty ballsy. i have a suspicion its another tree service down the street. the guys got awful nervous when i asked them the following day at the gas station. no proof though. pawn shops were no help. neither was the old popo. needless to say cameras are going up soonly and my insurance will be revised. i know ill never find it and i figure there was some reason it was taken. faulty line, bad biner, something the all mighty could see i guess. on the bright side its time to dull out and dirty up some new gear!

Back