Stolen ms 440 dean hylton washington pro saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried calling the prosecuting attorney of the county he resides in and asking him if he is willing to file charges on the guy?
It should give them probable cause to go search the premises if you can provide a serial number for the saw and the emails outlining the services and possibly a copy of the check you sent him. Not only should you get your saw back, but the azz wipe should be prosecuted. Others that have had saws disappear that won't post should do the same thing. He needs time in a 6x8 to think about the people he's screwed.

Dean had my ms460 for about a year

I finally got it back. Wasn't easy. Resorted to ALL KINDS of stuff. Was a real pain in the butt.

Now that I see it mentioned, I think calling the FBI is a good idea. I once called them (thinking nothing would happen) when a mover screwed me out of a mere $300.00 - called my local FBI and they HOPPED ON IT - took my testimony over the phone - because if was "interstate commerce", and in I got my cash back within a month. Boggled my mind that they acted so quickly on such a miniscule issue.

Latest posts

Back