Storm Work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTS

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in bringing a crew or crews to Eastern Iowa to deal with storm. I am backlogged with storm calls two to three months if I take all of them that we have received. Money is good but there is no way we can do them all. Climbing crews or bucket crews. Plenty of both for months. Clean up is required on most everything. If your interested contact me or if you are a single person looking for work I would be willing to talk.

563-920-4794

Kyle

let me know if you need help i will send a crew out those storms last night went south of us. bobcat, 100ft aerial ladder, 56ft sd nifty lift and 14 yd chip truck with bc 1250

This week we are preping equipment at 6 cutting by 7ish and trying to pack up around 6-7 pm shower, supper, bed. Pretty much our day.

stump'n?

Is it worth taking a stump grinder out west... 965 miles for me..
How's the soil... got rocks?
Pricing... advertising suggestions etc...
Much appreciation..

ps I can;t go myself and would consider sending a crew..

devistation

We have been working with PTS for the past 2 weeks I cant believe the amount of damage they are dealing with.The trees we are dealing and taking down and trimming, no one else will do because its to dangerous or they don't have the experience to do the jobs.PTS is one of the best companies and safest companies I have seen and worked with.If you think the storm was bad enough we have been dealing with sabotaged equipment for the past 3 weeks.rear dually wheels lug nuts loosened ,brake lines cut, bolts on chippers loosened bolts on lifts loosened on vital areas of the lift and chipper,only someone in the tree business would know were to cause problems like this.This could have been deadly not only for us but for the public we are trying to help, sugar in gas tanks the list goes on.Kyle is one of the best guys YOU want to work with and for.Very professional safe and efficient.The amount of people PTS has helped and made safe is unbelievable and they are still going.WE will see you in a week. KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH KYLE GOOD JOB:yourock: :cheers:

Where did the damage (sabotage) occur?

I wanted to go out with the bucket truck crew but my climber would not commit and I got the impression it was more climbing than bucket work.

Can you stay busy for 10 days?

How far of a drive for you guys?

It happened in muscatine Iowa get a hold of kyle, PTS for work.WE are taking care of the problem we had it wont happen again that is for sure.Did I also say PTS has excellent equipment but wished he had a grcs.That grcs saved us on every job.Its 3 hrs from Chicago on the mississippi river.the damage happened in the parking lot in the hotel but we got that taken care of.There is work for months

Last edited:
Is it worth taking a stump grinder out west... 965 miles for me..
How's the soil... got rocks?
Pricing... advertising suggestions etc...
Much appreciation..

ps I can;t go myself and would consider sending a crew..

I never saw an answer to this. Would like to know.

Pts

there are thousands of stumps out there and still growing call kyle.He is so busy we are up at 6 am and back at 10 pm non stop all day long.the only reason Im back I had to be back at the fire house my crew is going back out there next tuesday.My equipment is still there and staged.Call kyle he will let you know where and what needs to be done.Kyle is top notch and so is all of his crews and crew leaders.He realy has his hands full with tree work and everything else that is going on you couldnt ask for a better guy.

Latest posts

Back