Stumpbroke 036 v/s 044 (video in side)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you did, so did everybody else. I think this 036 would too:msp_scared:
I think the way it's runnin now it would give ya arun though. I changed a few things.

cool beans.

In fact, mine is wearing a different top end now. I gotta finish it up sometime, but I got several to get off the bench first.

cool beans.

In fact, mine is wearing a different top end now. I gotta finish it up sometime, but I got several to get off the bench first.

I swapped carbs, raised the uppers, and adjusted the timming. What a difference. JWyounger shure liked it.

I'm hopein the next buildoff goes a lil better fer me. Bout got this stuff fingered out. Always learnin sumthin new though.

I swapped carbs, raised the uppers, and adjusted the timming. What a difference. JWyounger shure liked it.

I'm hopein the next buildoff goes a lil better fer me. Bout got this stuff fingered out. Always learnin sumthin new though.

Amazing the transfer numbers these things like.

FWIW, my stock jug had 15 degrees blowdown. :msp_scared:

When u quit learning, your in trouble....

The earliest 046 jugs had extremely low blowdown. Like I said, mine was 15 stock. IIRC, it was at 102/117/75 to begin with.

As the muffler outlets got smaller(i.e. MS460) the blow down increased. Ive seen the MS460 jugs with as much as 25 degrees blowdown stock.

There are several different 046/460 casting as well. Ive seen 5 different ones myself.

Latest posts

Back