Stumpy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kodiakyardboy

kodiakyardboy

ArboristSite Operative
I talked to him on the phone after I received my saw from him and it sounded like he had his head on straight. I do know he has a ton of work, family, and personal commitments right now. Hope to see him back here soon with build threads!

mweba

mweba

Addicted to ArboristSite
A rumor I heard was really bad - indicating he had fallen into some religious trap - but I don't really know! :confused2:

This is based on a rumor, which means the info isn't reliable at all!

Nah, he just gave up bacon. With drawl symptoms are known to last weeks although cake and ice cream tend to dull the pain.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Addicted to ArboristSite
View attachment 258677
attachment.php

On the ground left to right: ? , MoIron, CMNRallye79, ? , Showme, Treemonkey, Grandpatractor, Stumpy, HEAVY FUEL, Lurch2, jerrycmorrow, andydodgegeek, pdqdl, sawnami,
On the trailer left to right: Hedgerow, Matt, Wolfcsm, Freehand, Work Saw Collector, Rvalue, WKEND LUMBERJAK, MOJim

What some people won't do for a saw mod.:msp_tongue:

View attachment 258678
attachment.php

Here is a post from the http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/158438-1024.htm Kast week end.

specter29

specter29

The Construction Equipment Guy
He is doing great I just talked to him last night. He is hard at work getting the saws out (I think him building the Hammer unknowingly for himslef set him back a little on the time schedule but thats another story:msp_wink:). I don't think there would be to much to keep him from working on saws. He should be back on next week I would think His internet got hit by lighting just before the GTG from what I heard from him they should have it fixed for him sometime next week.:rock:

Last edited:
chadihman

chadihman

Addicted to ArboristSite
The posts referring to religion and the responses to them have been deleted. They have no place in a discussion like this.

I dont agree with that but I dont make the decisions. We all have opinoins and should have the freedom to speek about them religion or not. Stumpy talked about how his change in life was effecting his work with chain saws not holding a revival. Praise the lord for people who say praise the lord out loud in a lost world. The current government is taking away christian rights all the time and I don't like it and will stand against it. Anybody else say Amen?

greg409

greg409

ArboristSite Guru
while I generally believe that voicing your opinions re:religion shouldn't exclude your thoughts in a post, some of those posts were a bit near the edge.

With that said, I think most of us are concerned about the well-being of all of the AS members.

Sometimes a person whose motives are sincere (Stumpy for example) stands out from the crowd like a sibling in trouble.

When that occurs, we come out "in force" to rally around and boost that person in our own ways.

Whatever life has in store for Mr. Stumbroke, I hope he knows that we are supportive.

JMO

luck,greg

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
I dont agree with that but I dont make the decisions. We all have opinoins and should have the freedom to speek about them religion or not. Stumpy talked about how his change in life was effecting his work with chain saws not holding a revival. Praise the lord for people who say praise the lord out loud in a lost world. The current government is taking away christian rights all the time and I don't like it and will stand against it. Anybody else say Amen?

What part of the "no religion in this thread" didn't you understand?

Nobody is restricting, or even trying to restrict, your right to your beliefs. My point was that they have no place in a chainsaw thread.

If you want to start a religious thread, and you're more than welcome to, you can do it in the Off Topic section.

Last edited:
tgerloff92

tgerloff92

ArboristSite Operative

AMEN brother!

deye223

deye223

Addicted to ArboristSite
What part of the "no religion in this thread" didn't you understand?

Nobody is restricting, or even trying to restrict, your right to your beliefs. My point was that they have no place in a chainsaw thread.

If you want to start a religious thread, and you're more than welcome to, you can do it in the Off Topic section.

yep keep religion and politics out of it

R2D

North pole greens keeper
i dont agree with that but i dont make the decisions. We all have opinoins and should have the freedom to speek about them religion or not. Stumpy talked about how his change in life was effecting his work with chain saws not holding a revival. Praise the lord for people who say praise the lord out loud in a lost world. The current government is taking away christian rights all the time and i don't like it and will stand against it. Anybody else say amen?

amen!

atvguns

atvguns

Addicted to ArboristSite

Amen

Buffhunter

Buffhunter

ArboristSite Operative
Amen

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

If it offends you just dont read that post.....