stupid question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u.p.ghlogger

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey ya'll, this is probably not the best choice to put this question but I am gettin er tattoo soon, somethin with loggin or log truckin, any ideas? Thanks eh

Here is a few of my industry related tattoo's .
IM000747.jpg

IM000744.jpg

IM000821.jpg

Your hand skin looks a little soft to be "in the trade" sethro

i would get a nice Mcc but in the Mcc fashion, letters on top of each other with the goose flyin around... but i love mccullochs...

or mabe some hinge wood or somthing.

Just mak sure you will be pleased with it for - ever.

my college woodsmen team had an awesome logo. probly the only tat i would consider getting. try googling 'woodsmen team' or somthing like that and see if you find somthing you like.

my collection is belt buckles. theres some really cool ones and they arent permanent.

I was in the timber industry and now out of it. Own business and crew, so I would suggest some kind of tramp stamp with the words "insert dry penis here" with and arrow pointing down. :)

In all seriousness though I second or third the baileys coat of arms.

I was in the timber industry and now out of it. Own business and crew, so I would suggest some kind of tramp stamp with the words "insert dry penis here" with and arrow pointing down. :)

In all seriousness though I second or third the baileys coat of arms.

hahahahaha

I got branded by my chainsaw muffler one time, and it stuck for about 6 months before it faded out of sight. It gave me the idea of a brand though. It showed the bolt heads and pattern of the plate, and I think there was even a husky emblem on it. It was a 394 muffler to case mounting plate. I was on some nasty ground with lots of brush and fell down and planted my forearm right on my hot muffler:jawdrop:you could even hear the skin sizzle. So, I guess, just to be different, that is what I would do. I will let all of you try it first though, then I will try it...just make sure that it sizzles long enough to be permanent...maybe 10 seconds will suffice?

I got branded by my chainsaw muffler one time, and it stuck for about 6 months before it faded out of sight. It gave me the idea of a brand though. It showed the bolt heads and pattern of the plate, and I think there was even a husky emblem on it. It was a 394 muffler to case mounting plate. I was on some nasty ground with lots of brush and fell down and planted my forearm right on my hot muffler:jawdrop:you could even hear the skin sizzle. So, I guess, just to be different, that is what I would do. I will let all of you try it first though, then I will try it...just make sure that it sizzles long enough to be permanent...maybe 10 seconds will suffice?

reminds me of some guys in high school.
they both got higher than a kite and branded each other
with a cattle brand.

that'll be there forever :laugh:

Back