Stupid wheelbarrow repair

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jackson Wheelbarrow

I bought a Jackson dual wheel poly tub 10 cubic foot wheelbarrow. I bought is at home depot for around $100/$120 three years ago. The poly tub started cracking and rubbing the tires. I repaired it with some sheet metal it kept on cracking. I went to home depot they said they would not replace the tub I had no receipt and I modified the tub.

Long story short I looked up jackson on line and contacted them by e-mail. Jackson sent me a free new plastic tub.:clap::clap: David

I bought a Jackson dual wheel poly tub 10 cubic foot wheelbarrow. I bought is at home depot for around $100/$120 three years ago. The poly tub started cracking and rubbing the tires. I repaired it with some sheet metal it kept on cracking. I went to home depot they said they would not replace the tub I had no receipt and I modified the tub.

Long story short I looked up jackson on line and contacted them by e-mail. Jackson sent me a free new plastic tub.:clap::clap: David

Sometimes you have to go to the manufacture to get service because most of the box store employees would rather not deal with you. At least that's how it is around here. Glad Jackson did the right thing.

Back