such a smoking deal,, wanted to share

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a cs310 is a cs310,, a home owner saw,,,,,,,,,, I sent him a message asking him what he was smoking with that price before I started this thread,,, i checked a while ago and he has them down to a new price I can get them for around here

^^Yeah, thanks^^, thought maybe I was missing something,, the old Amish guy had advised me to buy the echo, umpteen years ago when I went to his shop looking for a brushing/limbing saw as he didn't think a firewood hack needed to spend the doe on a small Jonsered.
That 1st little top handle Echo was kinda' pricy and he was trying to steer me to the more cost effective rear handle..he told me I shouldn't worry that the rear handles were "homeowner" saws. Carb troubles led me to trade that 1st saw ,the rear handle after 8 years of good service. I mm my little 310 and have since bought a cs400, which needs a mm..I still run smaller than recommended b/c combos, I think it really wakes these little saws up..heck, I tried running 12 inch b/c on the 400 !! ,,kept breaking chains.

I always run shorter bars on my saws,, shorter the better for me,, MM and that 400 and you will find its a completely different animal,, have done many of those and the 370's

Looking at the demo, I don't think that saw is overly fast cutting but I'm used to bigger saws I guess.
what the hell do you expect for a 31cc saw,,,, I run it next to my ms170 and they where neck and neck,,, its not a 50cc saw,,,geeezzz:)

Back