Summer Fill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything $1 or below is pretty exciting to me. I burn propane in the house and propane & wood in the shop.
When I ordered my fill at .85 they said it could be two weeks and if the price dropped they would give that to me

just seen diesel same price as unleaded 87 octane this morning here. Can't remember the last time it was even close. Course they jacked the 87 up just prior to last weekend per usual as it was at 2.49. Don't know where propane/lpg is right now around here- not much use in the metro area, got to get out of town a bit where the NG lines are not available.

stockpile and sit on it while it lasts.

There is no way in heck these big global energy companies are going to continue cheap energy prices. ain't their gig. But being crooks is, just they work longer term than most people think and do.

What is going on is a pump/dump/buy it up at bankruptcy scam. Prices will go back up once all the smaller energy companies go bankrupt and the huge companies pick them up for ten cents on the dollar. I am talking internationally plus domestically, it's all interconnected.

They do this over and over again in the markets over the years/decades/generations, various industries and commodities, obvious as &*^$^&*.
and you know what??? a damned high percentage of people wont believe your post..thats what happened in CA..dropped the prices,,broke the little man,,took over the market in that area,,and skyrocket the prices.............

and you know what??? a damned high percentage of people wont believe your post..thats what happened in CA..dropped the prices,,broke the little man,,took over the market in that area,,and skyrocket the prices.............
...Spot on post!! As the large companies monopolize and want mo money, mo money!! It's simply called 'culling the competition 101'...they'll have it no other way.

...Spot on post!! As the large companies monopolize and want mo money, mo money!! It's simply called 'culling the competition 101'...they'll have it no other way.

Gonna happen big time in agriculture in this nation as well. Get all the remaining almost independent farmers wayyyy over extended on loans based on high prices. Then yank the rug out from under them. Then fatcats come in and scoop up the farms.

I've known about that scam since the stories my elders told me about the depression in the 20s/30s.

Got a letter today from the COOP and summer fill is $.87 for 1000 gallons, $.89 for 500. Tough to beat that price. I wish I had another 1000 gallon tank. Mine is getting topped off

It's called capitalism. Deregulation: doing away with all those cumbersome rules and laws that used to be encouraged by......The Government. That's how Enron zoomed and crashed--Deregulation. Isn't that what you want? More deregulation? Less laws and rules? Laissez Faire? Better look up the spelling on that one.

It's called capitalism. Deregulation: doing away with all those cumbersome rules and laws that used to be encouraged by......The Government. That's how Enron zoomed and crashed--Deregulation. Isn't that what you want? More deregulation? Less laws and rules? Laissez Faire? Better look up the spelling on that one.
shooo fly, shooooooo

shooo fly, shooooooo
...now Oly, you know that's not beinice...Lol.
shooo fly, shooooooo
...easy Oly...don't wanna upset the west coast, or should've said left coast, mentality. Not all there are subject to it, but certainly some are. We gotta play nice now. LMAO... ;)

Latest posts

Back