Super AwEsOmE custom tow hook auction for Jeremy's wife

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heads up fellas.

I tried ordering steel a couple weeks ago, it took them a week to get to me, and then their network crashed when he was almost done with my order.

I hope to have steel in hand, this week.

A lot of the order is sharp and pointy. *wink* *wink*

I'm making the Ferric Chloride right now (an interesting process) -- & it'll be ready to oxide the hitches.

Then I'm going to bake them in oil, to give them a hard seasoned layer, like on cast iron pans.

I'm excited for you guys to get your packages, will post an update soon.

(USPS boxes came in) Welp, I've been slower than hell, but hooks will be going out with surprises this week. My son is helping me, my health took a hit the last couple weeks, and I've shed 2.5 pounds a day for the last ten days. Feeling pretty weak and fatigued. Sorry for the delay, thank you for your patients, and hope you like the little extra in the boxes.

Being mostly alive (65% alive), and negating stupid Presidents Day. . . Ya'll should start standing around yer mailboxes around Friday/Saturday (yer mileage may vary).

Bring a blanky and beer.

Wasn't able to test that coating, but they're clean and shiny. Y'all will be able to do what ya want to try on them.

Back