Suprise in a box

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

View attachment 1106107

First generation (1983–84)[edit]​

The first Generation of KX500's were air cooled, and remembered for their suspension more than overall performance. The air cooled engines were poorly reviewed in publications at the time, with Dirt Bike magazine most famously calling the bike "unridable" in their June of '83 issue. Kawasaki responded by lower compression ratios to make the bike more manageable and reliable, but would ultimately design a new engine from the ground up for the '85 model year.
Nope

Well I had Rotax Robert to my house and also to a competition in Placerville so I was right there. Did I run it? No it was 500+ pounds and my back is worth more than that. He brought along a Harley Davidson saw to Placerville and my brother and I ran that. As to the pictured saw, It really looks familiar but I can't place it. Looks a little like a Swen Johnson design. Mike

When we found a Morel place we had to never tell anyone. If we were picking in view of the road, we carried an old bag in one hand and an old beer can in the other to make people think we were looking for recycle aluminum.
The Morel folks are some of the most disrespectful folks around this area. They just trespass all over stealing mushrooms and then either selling them at a bar or on Craigslist. A guy I work with told me he took an entire bag full from under the fruit trees in my lower yard.

Back