Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Scott ! Welcome to the Ol Phart Club ! :hmm3grin2orange: I graduated the year he was born.He's got a ways to go!!!

Happy Birthday Scott, have a great day !!!

outstanding. mine is 3 y.o. won't be long now she can go out with me. i do believe she'd like to do that too. God's gift for not offing your children, eh?

3 Years old? Your slackin'. Get her busy. Haileys been at my side not to long after she started walking.
No grandkids yet though.Be nice to send em' home after a bit:) This one's ours.

3 Years old? Your slackin'. Get her busy. Haileys been at my side not to long after she started walking.
No grandkids yet though.Be nice to send em' home after a bit:) This one's ours.

she likes to help; gotta encourage that. the main problem is that i don't get to see her that much and maamaa thinks she gets first dibs. i typically only get her when she's already tired. still, i'll take what i can get.
i do agree though that it is nice to send em home after a while though.

Happy Birthday Scott ! Welcome to the Ol Phart Club ! :hmm3grin2orange: I graduated the year he was born.He's got a ways to go!!!

Happy Birthday Scott, have a great day !!!

Yep ............ Stihl a kid , but had to tease him a little ! LOL Shcoot .... you only got a few months on me ! LOL

My oldest will be 30 next month ! LOL

Last edited:
Yep ............ Stihl a kid , but had to tease him a little ! LOL Shcoot .... you only got a few months on me ! LOL

My oldest will be 30 next month ! LOL

Soooo........should we start callin' ya' the "Crusty Slug"???????:blob2::blob2::blob2:

Anybody know if an 046 top is a direct bolt on for a 440?
These are them creamsickle thingies...........

Ya' know, I try my best to read other parts of the forum but I keep sliding back to this slightly warped place...................

Latest posts

Back