Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was like that when I was a kid , a century or two ago. LOL

Time sure does seem to go fast when you stop to look back on things, hard to live in the moment sometimes. I love this age these kids are at, they still want to be with mommy and daddy all the time.

You guys have a good night, time for me to head to bed. Might be able to get my little hell raiser to go to sleep.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzlackerZZZZzzzzzz!!!!!!!! I just got woke up from a sound ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ by what I thought was the dog dewatering alarm..........but when fully awake I found it was really the "Page II ZZZlacker Alarm".......Not sure how he knew.....but he Stihl wanted to go out anyway so I would not get suspicious..........clever boy, that one....

Anyone know how to synchronise a cat and a dog so I'd only have to get up once ??

Hey Rob !
Getting able to stand up straight ?

No help setting the timing on cats and dogs......

Can't stand long enough to make gravy.

When I walk my wise azz nephew keeps saying "Yes Master!"

Still dragging one leg and paying for it if I do.

I drive the van to haul the trash. Lol

I was at Lee Valley yesterday thinking I should get me some Gorbet files like Rob said , I walk by the clearance table and see a 8"x3" DMT course Dai-Sharp and a King 800 grit Japanese waterstone :) so , no file money left :(

Back