Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you need one too ! :D

I am sure I can find a few more to send out ! :msp_sneaky:

Quite all right there buddy. Have about a half dozen of them mini's on the shelf from a PM6 on up. Send it to ST He'd appreciate a good machine.............:blob2::blob2::blob2:

He felt so bad for me that he went out back and found me a couple of these but he told me to keep them Huucqavarnee hats because they weren't worth the steam from a can of Pizz Off .

attachment.php

May have another Mac or two coming? One if the guy can remember where he put it? LOL Another old one I have no idea what it is? Just looks big and old? LOL
Will be the first Macs I had other than a mini or 3 . They are for trading ! LOL I don't want them ! LOL

I really don`t mind getting them. I fix what`s wrong with them and then give them to someone needing a saw. Most times give away 011`012`s and the odd 020. Have also given SD 115`s to those I count as friends.

Got the Mac 15 carb in.Just trying to figure out what to do. It has the impulse coming through the manifold on this one. Carb wants to see an impulse line. Think gravity feed would be all right?

May have another Mac or two coming? One if the guy can remember where he put it? LOL Another old one I have no idea what it is? Just looks big and old? LOL
Will be the first Macs I had other than a mini or 3 . They are for trading ! LOL I don't want them ! LOL

You don't know what your missing till you've ran an old 10-10 or SP70 all day.:blob2::blob2:

Latest posts

Back