Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning crew. Great day fishing yesterday with beautiful weather. Have pictures to post this afternoon.

Sparky...will call you in a bit. Sit tight on that chain. I bet its a pitch issue. I have known .404 at the house and well get it straight. I also will buy that 81 loop if it is wrong for what you have in it plus shipping as my Echo 750 runs a 81dl loop.

Jimmy

Morning slackers. Fun morning today.... Updating my resume, and filling out a few job applications. I have to get that all done before I can play with the homelite.. :msp_mad::msp_thumbdn:

Morning crew. Great day fishing yesterday with beautiful weather. Have pictures to post this afternoon.

Sparky...will call you in a bit. Sit tight on that chain. I bet its a pitch issue. I have known .404 at the house and well get it straight. I also will buy that 81 loop if it is wrong for what you have in it plus shipping as my Echo 750 runs a 81dl loop.

Jimmy

I'm pretty sure its not .404 but I could be wrong. The old chain is REALLY worn. We can take a look at it when you get back sometime. I'm thinking if I add a link or two to the new chain it ought to fit.

Morning slackers. Fun morning today.... Updating my resume, and filling out a few job applications. I have to get that all done before I can play with the homelite.. :msp_mad::msp_thumbdn:

Good luck to ya on the job hunt! That's always an exciting/stressful time for anyone. Just remember patience when looking and waiting to hear back. What kind of job are you looking for?

Rolled each cilinder to tdc and rolled pushrods like John said they are straight

Off to do compression

Looks like im doing some planting today. I have 2 pepper plants to plant. 1 hot portugal pepper, and 1 red habenero. :blob2: If I recall correctly, the red habenero is even hotter than the standard. :cool2:

What kind of job are you looking for?

One that will hire me... LOL

There is a hardware store and a grocery store local, and a few feed stores a little ways away. My paychecks will be going towards a used f150, and saws.

Cylinder 1 is running rich

Plug is black

But if everything is checking out fine........

has to be carb?

Back