Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is crazy....
I got the top handle version (009), in better sounding shape than that, for free..... It just needed a piece of tape on the spark plug lead...... LOL

You have been doing well though! Very well!

I gave it a pull before the auction and it popped on 1st pull so I'm sure it was fine and looked decent but still seems crazy to me. The guy who bought it I see there often and I thought he was a dealer. If it shows up on CL for $300 I'll laugh.

I have done okay lately like you said so I cant complain too much.

All I have is that John is fighting pneumonia and a blood infection caused by it so he has 2 battles on the go .

Wish I was closer, we'd be taking over meals to the wife to make things easy on her. Hard enough to have someone in the hospital and then have to worry about cooking etc. I hope he recovers quickly. Hear to many stories about that stuff not going well. Heck even with his back they'll probably have a hard time getting him to sit still long enough to treat him.

Ive got to get the AC fixed as it is tied to the defroster in these newer trucks. Rob and Sparky checked it out the other day for you. Probably should change the oil too...been over a year but only 2,000 miles.

Jimmy....mobile.

I can hotwire a fan !! :)

sparky who ????

So how is John?

Sorry, but I've been slacking.

He's in the hospital. Sounds like they've got his blood pressure controlled so now on to the pneumonia and someone mentioned a blood infection. I'm sure he's in good hands....waiting game it seems.

Wish I was closer to help with mowing, meals, etc. like Rick mentioned. Prayers are what I've got right now.

Jimmy....mobile.

He's in the hospital. Sounds like they've got his blood pressure controlled so now on to the pneumonia and someone mentioned a blood infection. I'm sure he's in good hands....waiting game it seems.

Wish I was closer to help with mowing, meals, etc. like Rick mentioned. Prayers are what I've got right now.

Jimmy....mobile.

Does anyone live close enough to deliver a prepaid Visa card if we took up a collection maybe to help his DW with meals while she's running back and forth to see him. I don't have much but I can come up with at least a $10 spot or so towards it. We could send it to someone close's Paypal account and have them pick one up from wally world maybe and drop it by?

Not trying to be presumptuous but just looking at how we can help. When my wife was sick people helped us out with meals and it made my life so much easier.

FIGHT THREAD UNITE!

Does anyone live close enough to deliver a prepaid Visa card if we took up a collection maybe to help his DW with meals while she's running back and forth to see him. I don't have much but I can come up with at least a $10 spot or so towards it. We could send it to someone close's Paypal account and have them pick one up from wally world maybe and drop it by?

Not trying to be presumptuous but just looking at how we can help. When my wife was sick people helped us out with meals and it made my life so much easier.

FIGHT THREAD UNITE!

Don't think anyone is close close....but that should mail easy enough.....or heck....just gift it to his PayPal? Thoughts?

Jimmy....mobile.

FIGHT THREAD UNITE!

His Mom is there also so they are doing ok..

nice thoughts tho.. :)

FIGHT THREAD UNITE!

He gets really pizzed with me when I put money into his Pay Pal account !!

Back