Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning fellas.

Not sure how I feel about all these harsh words getting tossed around so freely when Im not around, best friends, love, hugs......dear god, whats going on with you people.

Morning guys!
I might start work on a maple mold for casting some lead hammers. Wood works surprisingly well..... LOL

Update on John , his wife said he had a better day yesterday and hoped it continued through the night , he asked her for his smarter than him phone so he could get online but she figured he would be just as outsmarted with the phone as when he is home ....

Update on John , his wife said he had a better day yesterday and hoped it continued through the night , he asked her for his smarter than him phone so he could get online but she figured he would be just as outsmarted with the phone as when he is home ....

quit reading for a couple days and you miss something. whatsadeal with john?

Serious work related question.

I need height of standard bar oil bottle. And O.A. height of an 026. With standard wrap handle. Thanks in advance.

Trying to design tailshelf storage for a customer and we have limited space

Serious work related question.

I need height of standard bar oil bottle. And O.A. height of an 026. With standard wrap handle. Thanks in advance.

Trying to design tailshelf storage for a customer and we have limited space

OH26 .. 10 3/4 to top of brake flag.
Jred bar oil bottle .. 10 in to top of cap
TSC oil bottle 11 in to top of cap.

Thanks for the update Dan. Glad it sounds like he's doing better.

Rick

He has time to learn now! ... Wait.. no smoke and no Dew.. may be unhealthy for the phone!!!

Latest posts

Back