Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be the same with or without carb and muffler.

Guess I'll see what the 350 is blowing then. Proly won't matter though as it will be coming apart anyways.:hmm3grin2orange:

I have to wonder why someone would take a working 350 and take the carb and choke assy off. Wonder if carb got clogged up and they were trying to repair and stopped. One can only hope it's that simple.

Thot there was a brake band in the cover,,but is not.

You can see the sprocket almost aint there !! LOL !!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I can fix ya up !

Block off plate can be as simple as a piece of rubber bicycle inner tube sandwiched between the carb and intake....and/or muffler and cyl port.....doesn't take much for tools..and I have a metal oringed piston stop with a hose barb built into it to hook the pump to....paid like $8.00 from Northwoods Saw...

Picture please;)

Thot there was a brake band in the cover,,but is not.

You can see the sprocket almost aint there !! LOL !!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dang that sprocket makes the one that came off that little 36 look spanking new. I'm surprised they could cut anything with that. Had to replace my 1st brake band recently. Not as bad as I though it would be.

Okay, missing the washer between clutch and oiler. Shown here in the IPL. Anyone know dimensions or what I can get to substitute? Really hoping to get this together.

emeguhyd.jpg

Rick

Last edited:
Guess this would be it? Looks handy.

Piston Stop / Pressure Test Tool

Morning Rob!!

Off I go to the gohrage. Really now.

Yep that's the one......don't think I paid that much for mine.....was quite a while ago....works good...

Easy to make one from an old sparkplug if you have a wire feeder or brazing tips and torches...

Yep that's the one......don't think I paid that much for mine.....was quite a while ago....works good...

Easy to make one from an old sparkplug if you have a wire feeder or brazing tips and torches...

Brass hose barb and an old chainsaw sparkplug base make a good one, just solder the together if you know how....LOL

Going nuts just sitting on my azz ! But just to weak to do anything about it ! Been home a week , think I would have something back by now ? Just not much better than when I first got home. May try and mow a little tomorrow ? Just around the house is all ! LOL

Going nuts just sitting on my azz ! But just to weak to do anything about it ! Been home a week , think I would have something back by now ? Just not much better than when I first got home. May try and mow a little tomorrow ? Just around the house is all ! LOL

Somebody get this man an Ex Box and the latest Call of Duty game. That'll keep ya busy for a while. No online play though w/o high speed though. Stihl be fun

Rick

Last edited:
Burning wood this year Danny ?

Gonna have to .
I've got the furnace set in the porch , I've got to setup a plenum and ductwork but I can do that on crutches if I end up on them .
I've got to make a couple of supports on the chimney for wind tomorrow and seal up the flashing , if I get a pair of crutches on Monday the roof will be a no go for a few months .

Latest posts

Back