Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mornin kids!

didnt get no firewood cut for my parents yesterday never stopped raining

had some friends over last night.........got pizza and beer! Good times!!!

think i finally got the yellow jackets in the creek bank!

my brother came and barrowed a second saw this morning

he took the 350 the other day and now he gots my 268

hopefully he will keep it outta the dirt...............................its wearing my favorite chain

need to look for parts for the 372 yet

work this afternoon

RAIN !! ??????????

Thot somebody put a firehose on the house !!

couldnt see out the windows !! LOL !!

I think today would be a great day to work on a Stihl. Oh wait what day isn't!!!!

Cya later this afternoon.

Ron I got your message.

I'd imagine you'd be working on a Stihl every day whether you wanted to or not:hmm3grin2orange: I don't see where the speculation or surprise comes from:laugh:

Jimmy, I believe it was a 59" bar on the 880.

Morning fellas. Big day today. Time to change the oil in the truck. Going to clean and tidy up a few other things as well.

I need to find a SS flexible line with male 1/8" NPT fittings either end. Bout 25-30" long. It would connect a fuel pressure sensor to the fuel filter housing. The cheap line I'm using now is too short and its leaking.

What pressure rating on the line? Swivel on one end? Raleigh Durham Rubber and Gasket can make them....as well as Gregory Poole CAT. On Site hose also comes to mind. All local people with super service.

It was a 59"....largest Stihl branded available.

Last edited:
It looks like my shop day might have been taken over by the evil of calculus homework......

Even I cant see anywhere this math could possibly be used.....
Only 7 chapters left........

Slugs don't have much to say when all they do is sit on there flippy cap all day !

We'll just have to have the Slug Saw hotline and tap into your infinite saw wisdom !

You'll be up when it's time. Till then well work xtra hard. LOL

Rick

I don't know squat compared to these other guys on here !

Steel 10X more than me. A heck of a fun journey though. What makes it good is being able to commiserate and hang in with a bunch of good guys like you. This thread has been really great for me and you're a big part of that. Without that saws would be much more of a mystery, a lot more frustrating and not nearly as much fun.

1-800-slu-gsaw!!

Sharpened up the 346 for next time I cut wood

Have to touch up the 268 and 350 when they comes back

Latest posts

Back