Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh , the case .

2013-10-05+11.02.53.jpg

1/2 Milwaukee Hole-Hawg , 5 bits and 2 extensions .

Now THAT'S a GOOD deal!!!!!! Be careful Dan that thing is a bone breaker......that's the hole part....but I guess you know all about that...LOL!!

Geez , ole Biscuit must have his stomach in a knot , with all them gov workers on vacation he could be on the island running a chainsaw where he'd normally get cuffed and searched instead of going on a spendy tour LOL

I know...I was there yesterday morning...all quiet...no campers .....no rangers.....brought back my Stihl Kombi...snuck it onboard...LOL!! Old habits!!!

Had these dropped off yestday..

got the oly runnin,,needs a fuel line.
rest will check out later..

attachment.php

Attachments

• MVC-305F.JPG
    MVC-305F.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 22
Finally, I have some time on here....

I was at my towns new home hardware. At least 3-4x as big as the old one. The building used to be a chinese resturant?

They actually have some room for stock now...... Maybe they will start carrying some stuff.....

I got some acid core solder for tinning the big 2# coppers. Also grabbed a few camping propane cylinders for the little torch.

John, you need to get some of those cci shotshells for a colt 1911... Should be able to shoot them inside without creating any real holes. Might chip the paint a bit though...
It would sure beat chasing frogs and squirrels around.... Just scoop them up and chuck them outside.... LOL

Adam, if you brought a pellet gun, you could have enough squirrels for a pot of stew by now.... LOL
Nice and quiet, shouldnt scare the deer?

Back