Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh , the case .

2013-10-05+11.02.53.jpg

1/2 Milwaukee Hole-Hawg , 5 bits and 2 extensions .

Very nice!

Finally, I have some time on here....

I was at my towns new home hardware. At least 3-4x as big as the old one. The building used to be a chinese resturant?

They actually have some room for stock now...... Maybe they will start carrying some stuff.....

I got some acid core solder for tinning the big 2# coppers. Also grabbed a few camping propane cylinders for the little torch.

John, you need to get some of those cci shotshells for a colt 1911... Should be able to shoot them inside without creating any real holes. Might chip the paint a bit though...
It would sure beat chasing frogs and squirrels around.... Just scoop them up and chuck them outside.... LOL

Adam, if you brought a pellet gun, you could have enough squirrels for a pot of stew by now.... LOL
Nice and quiet, shouldnt scare the deer?

Use to have rubber bullets for my 44mag ? LOL

Okay any helpful hints on how to move the carb out of the way on this one or move the whole carb box back an inch or so? Just trying to replace the fuel line and want to disassemble as little as possible. Ron said this would be fun. I looked at the IPL and didn't see the obvious answer.

u6e7y2ev.jpg

Rick

Rick...they aren't bad, come in from the tank. Carb box doesn't move. Use some wind ex or some oil for lube.

Sorry Rick, the only small homelite I have worked on is my super ez.
And the only other one is my 7-21..... LOL

Busy day here...painting, electric updating, new light fixtures, new base shoe and crown, painted two coats on the walls. Heck I don't even know what all...lots of work in a small room. She's happy but dang it is tough doing electric, paint, plumbing, trim, etc by your self.

Busy day here...painting, electric updating, new light fixtures, new base shoe and crown, painted two coats on the walls. Heck I don't even know what all...lots of work in a small room. She's happy but dang it is tough doing electric, paint, plumbing, trim, etc by your self.

Just redid my one bathroom not long ago. She stihl wants the other one done ! :msp_thumbdn:

I barely made it out alive!

Pack of rabid timber tigers tried to eat me!

After takin out the first wave with well placed arrows had to switch CQB

Pulled out the hatchet and the survival knife!

Finally managed to drive them off!!

Although I did lose a couple of fingers and my good eye!

I think they was after my nuts!

They were after the NUT !! :laugh:

Just apply /squirt a couple of drops of Doe in heat on one, then sit back n watch the show......LOL

Back