Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That top end was a little under 150.00 from the weedeater guy,on sale right now.

Digging again today , found I have 2 of them 55 Huskys ? LOL I am fixing one up , gonna be some leftovers I am sure !
I have no idea where I got them from ? Knew I had one , but not 2 ? LOL
To bad I already got a jug for mine , I would get one of them Meteor kits !

A 55 aint worth $150 !!

Evening Folks! Was in the bullseye area for most snow last night and this morn! Close to 2ft out there and drifts to 4ft. Spent all day blowin' it with my 35 year old Ariens snowblower, then shoveling. Was cold at -18 WC! But got a lot done! Luckily didn't loose power! 60 mph winds made it 5th worse storm in Jan. on record! The cold made it rough going! Stay warm folks!

That`s a lot of snow Bobby, good thing its the light variety we call fluffy, it blows around bad though. I have 2' drifts but most of the snow blows away from me.

A 55 aint worth $150 !!
I agree.....I have sold every running one that came to me for $100 each....however if you had a 55 with the power and speed of a 590.....might be worth a bit more....or if you had a toasted 490/590 that was in good shape otherwise.....might be worth a freshen up.....since there's not much else to do for parts...

Lake effect snow watch up for Sunday thru Tuesday for here

-40 windchill....... temps in single digits and below 0........ 30mph wind.......... up to 15" of snow or more

Bring it I ain't skeered!

Ain't that what you gettin on Sunday John?

-40 windchill....... temps in single digits and below 0........ 30mph wind.......... up to 15" of snow or more

Yep , same dang storm ! And cold !!

Global warming in full effect I see. LOL.

Rick

Latest posts

Back