Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lake effect snow watch up for Sunday thru Tuesday for here

-40 windchill....... temps in single digits and below 0........ 30mph wind.......... up to 15" of snow or more

Bring it I ain't skeered!

Ain't that what you gettin on Sunday John?
Global warming in full effect I see. LOL.

Time to get out the banana hammocks:):):)

Rick

What would the longevity on something like that be Ron. Just curious for future reference.

Rick

For the typical user of that kind of saw,,it would probly outlast the neglect,,abuse,straight gas ,,or other **** it would go through !! LOL !!

for that kind of saw the p&c wearing out is not ussually a consideration.

so would probly last forever ??

What would the longevity on something like that be Ron. Just curious for future reference.

Rick

For the typical user of that kind of saw,,it would probly outlast the neglect,,abuse,straight gas ,,or other **** it would go through !! LOL !!

for that kind of saw the p&c wearing out is not ussually a consideration.

so would probly last forever ??

A 55 aint worth $150 !!
I would agree but Ebay people pay a mint for some things. I've sold a few saws for more than I wound have paid to yuppies. Lol. Saws were good and ran good so I didn't feel bad. Custom built slug saw should bring more $$. :). New Husqvarna 455 $400.

Rick

But the
I would agree but Ebay people pay a mint for some things. I've sold a few saws for more than I wound have paid to yuppies. Lol. Saws were good and ran good so I didn't feel bad. Custom built slug saw should bring more $$. :). New Husqvarna 455 $400.

Rick
but they prob wouldnt care or know about the diff tween a closed port or an open port,or if a chinee closed port,,etc..
then they wonder why it has a new " head " ??
or rebuilt engine ?
best to say nuthin bout that stuff :)

for that class of saw anyway...

But the

Rick
but they prob wouldnt care or know about the diff tween a closed port or an open port,or if a chinee closed port,,etc..
then they wonder why it has a new " head " ??
or rebuilt engine ?
best to say nuthin bout that stuff :)

for that class of saw anyway...

Hey John , you usin that French wax to make that look like new ???

Turd-le_Wax.jpg

Back