Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cantdog
But, how do you justify tossin all that,"free," oil away. Mary Poppins would never allow that!!
Durn straight......I give all mine to a friend who has a waste oil furnace in his automotive repair garage.....not a lot, usually 30-40 gals a yr..in 5 gal oil buckets...

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
Durn straight......I give all mine to a friend who has a waste oil furnace in his automotive repair garage.....not a lot, usually 30-40 gals a yr..in 5 gal oil buckets...

My retired machinist friend has a waste oil furnace in his machine shop, I give him all my oil and set him up to collect from several heavy equipment shops, gets 500+ gallons a year from all his sources.

Cantdog
I am gonna try one of them sometime soon ! LOL Just gotta know if its really that good ? I like darker beer , so may not be all that good ?
You probably get to try a taste in two weeks, two days or so.....I like darker myself but Ballantines Ale is my daily driver not my Sunday-go-to-meeting beverage.......an Ale not a beer....