Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About to head off to that "W" thing.....making up for missing Tues on account of rain...mostly sunny and over 60 'Merican...TEE Shirt weather!!!!!
75* here right now !! That is the perfect temp for me ! LOL Stihl sucks I can't do **** today ! Dang knee is huge !! And hurts too ! LOL

I sure miss my Arther meds !! They really helped a lot , way more than I knew !
Seems getting sick screwed me up more than I thought it did. Can't see any way for a lot of this to get better ? Looks like a down hill slide from here on out.
Guess I am stihl here for the ride at least .

Dang thats a lot of whining ! :D

75* here right now !! That is the perfect temp for me ! LOL Stihl sucks I can't do **** today ! Dang knee is huge !! And hurts too ! LOL

I sure miss my Arther meds !! They really helped a lot , way more than I knew !
Seems getting sick screwed me up more than I thought it did. Can't see any way for a lot of this to get better ? Looks like a down hill slide from here on out.
Guess I am stihl here for the ride at least .

Dang thats a lot of whining ! :D
As long as you're here to whine like a Little Girly Boy!!!!

I didn`t get much done either, drove around spending money on parts, picked up stuff to get my outboard ready for spring tuneup. Ground out an 026 cylinder and marked the piston out for modification , then cleaned up the mess I made. Now off to pick up the Mrs.

Removed .050 from the piston skirt, relieved the bottom braces to clear the crank and opened the windows somewhat. Buttoned it all up and installed the rear handle/tank assembly, front handle and recoil side. Its making good compression and will climb as the rings seat.

Nice work. I'm jealous. This morning I did a spring cleaning to get the rest of the leaves off the lawn. Then took the kids to the farm to see the animals and buy produce for dinner. After dinner, started pulling 12/2 for some LED under-cabinet lighting in the kitchen. Now it's kiddie bedtime. Gotta stop making noise. So here I am!

Removed .050 from the piston skirt, relieved the bottom braces to clear the crank and opened the windows somewhat. Buttoned it all up and installed the rear handle/tank assembly, front handle and recoil side. Its making good compression and will climb as the rings seat.
What piston did you use in it ?

I feel it too when the weather acts up. No cartilage left in either knee.

Yup. Though I deserve it. I beat the **** out my body in my younger years. Stupidly. I'll just make sure my kids don't repeat my performance.

I live on a steady diet of Advil, coffee, tobacco, and alcohol now haha

Secret for a while, let you know after proven. Takes a bit of work to get it in but I have wanted to do this for more than 3 years. I get these ideas and stew on them for years before going out and doing them....LOL
I know what you mean.
I'm waiting for a decent price on a 166 piston.
I'll be waiting a while. Lol

Latest posts

Back