Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rain went just North of me yesterday , body stihl didn't like it . LOL Hope to feel better today ? No rain spected for a few days !
Mine ( especially back) doesn't like this cooler weather!
Evening Folks! Site change was a bit of a shock when I logged on! Little girl colors for a Chainsaw Forum?! That's Par for today!! :dizzy:

Mine ( especially back) doesn't like this cooler weather!
Evening Folks! Site change was a bit of a shock when I logged on! Little girl colors for a Chainsaw Forum?! That's Par for today!! :dizzy:
The cooler weather don't seem to change mine much ? Bout any change in the weather does till it settles down . Ol Arther has a lot to do with that **** ! Got that crap from neck to muh toes ! Sure worse since the doc took my Arther meds away ! But the heart being messed up now I can't have them no more , doc says they could make it worse . So I just gotta deal with it and go on livin a little slower . LOL Sure beats not livin !!

Page II again......(sigh)........got another full cord home and stacked today.......gotts to clean the chimney and the cookstove tomorrow..........freeze warning tomorrow night......house gonna require a little good old wood heat.....first fire of the season , on the mainland......had one last Sat afternoon/night and Sun out at the island....mostly to try out the new stove.....gonna try to go back out Fri evening fairly late...just before dark....I expect a coat will be in order!!!

That would be handy , sumpin to burn fer an hour or two then go out .

Got a lot of light stuff, ends off framing lumber, cut up pallets and odds n ends off hardwood stair treads n risers etc. Start a fire and let it just burn out, havn`t done it yet but likely not really that far off.

I had to put a sweat shirt on today working down in the shop , just to chilly fer a t-shirt ! LOL Been ok if I moved faster , but that don't happen ! LOL

I started my day with one on but it didn`t stay on long, half hour at work and it was off for the rest of the day.

Back