Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah I feel for yah!!
Wife and I drove up to NH today. It was cloudy and cold. Still don't feel right after all the rain. Traffic coming back thru Boston was bad. Hour going up 2 coming back.

I would like to see it turn cold and freeze up the ground, get away from all this rain. One good thing is the temps staying above freezing makes it easier on firewood, but I like cutting and burning wood! Still better than shoveling/plowing snow.

Well....sorta.....overcast with possible snow/rain showers.....supposed to be sunny and mild tomorrow.....muddy as hell everywhere........Hoss is an absolute mess!!!!!!

Same here, I wouldn`t want to be in the woods running gear now, absolutely swamped with standing/ running water. Poor Hoss, they don`t do good in a wet paddock, better off inside but they need exercise. How is his feet doing, do you have to clean out his hooves.

Same here, I wouldn`t want to be in the woods running gear now, absolutely swamped with standing/ running water. Poor Hoss, they don`t do good in a wet paddock, better off inside but they need exercise. How is his feet doing, do you have to clean out his hooves.

Hoss loves to roll in mud........could roll anywhere in the pasture where it's grass.....but nope...find the crappiest spot and roll...

Feets are good...he's not shod and gets 'em trimmed every 8 weeks.....don't have to clean them hardly ever.....fairly flat and shallow....nothing sticks much....

I ran a saw a little bit yesterday......just before dark...nearly dark......bucked up a half a pickup load of 4"-12" dry red oak...used the 61/268.......lot of grit in that oak....pretty good light show...LOL!! Chain is about ovah anyway so no great loss. Dayum I like that saw......never fails to make work seem like fun.......

Nick's 359 and new XPs 017.JPG Nick's 359 and new XPs 018.JPG Nick's 359 and new XPs 019.JPG

Back