Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually that's a little one that came on another foam filter.........Hmmmm...Oh wait I did have a large regular radiator hose clamp on there at first...perhaps when the pics were taken......since replaced with the aforementioned clamp......I'll check.....

Yep that's what happened......some "before" and "after" pics of the hose clamp issue.......see Jerry......durn, meen, fault findin' 'Nadian......surprised you didn't screech about the filter not being oiled too........LOL!!!!!

Nick's 359 and new XPs 017.JPG Nick's 359 and new XPs 001.JPG Nick's 359 and new XPs 002.JPG Nick's 359 and new XPs 003.JPG

It sorta runs now , little PITA !!

I had 3 of them given to me one day, all looked good but 2 had parts robbed,one complete. I tried to get the complete one running,no dice. It needed a fuel line, kinda a PIA to replace that but did it and got it running, then it leaked oil through the oil pump diaphragm. Got new ones fer that and now it runs and oils fine. The other two became parts donors for others here and on AS.

Back