Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was very sorry to hear you and yours had a bout of the flu bug, usually short lived but plain miserable just the same.

Thanks! We are all surviving. your right though, seems like everyone is back to their self again. Very short lived But was awful to live through LOL.

The hard water haul road .

IMG_20150308_163340.jpg

And in that pic I see a spruce tree that I gotta take down :)

Collin one of these weekends you're gonna have to come over here and get some sawtime , I'm sure we can find a tree or two for you :)

Dan I would love to get out with you guys. Got an arsenal I need to try out. If you guys know your going out someday, give me a heads up and I'll inform the general that I'll be gone for the day :)

Deal !
Not much left on this piece but when the snow settles a bit we'll flash up the Bota and go find some leaners , we found plenty but gots to talk to the owner of those ones but I'm sure we'll find some regardless :)

Awesome man! Looking forward to logging some hours on the saws. Also really looking forward to learning lots.

just let me know anytime. with the kids these days I just need a few days notice and I should be good to go.

Pics look good Dan! Got another stihl in the works right now..... should have er on the weekend.... last saw I buy I swear, its just to good to pass up. The general might be mad.... but she probably won't know about it.....:happybanana:

You have to learn the shell game , now you see it , now you don't , oh look , it's the one I always had , see it's white and orange .... LOL

HAHA! I'm learning for sure. She wouldn't know the difference in the saws anyways so it's all good. It's just a matter of buying it and getting it to the shed (man land). Love the shell game though

Latest posts

Back