Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It did that to my previous post so I back tracked it before it actually posted, so only one post actually took...LOL
Had 2 double posts in the last 1/2 hour in Good Morning Thread!
Howdy Jerry! How's life treating you up there? Weather has improved down here but today the East wind moved in.
Got a lot done lately though! Wood pile is about cleaned up.

Had 2 double posts in the last 1/2 hour in Good Morning Thread!
Howdy Jerry! How's life treating you up there? Weather has improved down here but today the East wind moved in.
Got a lot done lately though! Wood pile is about cleaned up.

Good to hear from you Bobby, weather has changed up for the better, much warmer here now, ice n snow all but gone. Been running this years crop of Super Mighty Mouse saws doing a little firewood cutting. Piled a little last evening, got a good half cord needs splitting.

Good to hear from you Bobby, weather has changed up for the better, much warmer here now, ice n snow all but gone. Been running this years crop of Super Mighty Mouse saws doing a little firewood cutting. Piled a little last evening, got a good half cord needs splitting.
I'm about ready to start running "Mighty Mouse!" Wife laid down the law about cleaning up the wood pile before I brought more in! LOL So been splitting and stacking for 21/2 weeks! Tired of it and itching to be cutting again!! If it was up to me I would just throw the split wood in a pile! LOL If you ask me stacking looks good but it's a waste of good energy!

I'm about ready to start running "Mighty Mouse!" Wife laid down the law about cleaning up the wood pile before I brought more in! LOL So been splitting and stacking for 21/2 weeks! Tired of it and itching to be cutting again!! If it was up to me I would just throw the split wood in a pile! LOL If you ask me stacking looks good but it's a waste of good energy!

This years crop of Super Mighty Mouses are even faster than last years models. I need to get into the woods for a couple of days to replentish my woodpiles, wood here must be piled to get it dried, too much rainfall and moisture here for wood to dry unless its neatly piled so the wind and sun can dry it out.

This years crop of Super Mighty Mouses are even faster than last years models. I need to get into the woods for a couple of days to replentish my woodpiles, wood here must be piled to get it dried, too much rainfall and moisture here for wood to dry unless its neatly piled so the wind and sun can dry it out.
Jerry I don't know how this years "Mighty Mouses" can be faster than last years! Ran it about three weeks ago on some beautiful white oak about a foot across and it just blew thru it!! Had to be reving in the 14,000's! Broken in now and running great!!

Jerry I don't know how this years "Mighty Mouses" can be faster than last years! Ran it about three weeks ago on some beautiful white oak about a foot across and it just blew thru it!! Had to be reving in the 14,000's! Broken in now and running great!!

Good to hear that Bobby, this years crop has a few more advancements made to them, built 7 more this winter and found a little more out of them, even Dan could notice the difference over his Mighty Mouses.

WOW is all I can say!!!
I was pleasantly surprised myself, just now waiting for a final part to be returned from the machine shop and my personal 026 Super Mighty Mouse will be all together and residing under its new shell, then I have to complete the chain before making its timing runs, should be much improved.

The bride and I loaded the half ton with 2000 lbs of misc. scrap/crap and hauled it to the scrap yd this morning.....turned it into another $100.00 for the trip's war chest....

You actually got it there before the Iron Pirates beat you to it??!!

You actually got it there before the Iron Pirates beat you to it??!!

I did..........but they was circling......of course I only know of the "honest" ones.....leaving sticky notes on the window of the shop door and such....true Iron Pirates would never do that.......didn't get all of it...stihl got about a half load yet. Will have to scrounge around and come up with enough for another load.....shouldn't be a problem....LOL!!!

I did..........but they was circling......of course I only know of the "honest" ones.....leaving sticky notes on the window of the shop door and such....true Iron Pirates would never do that.......didn't get all of it...stihl got about a half load yet. Will have to scrounge around and come up with enough for another load.....shouldn't be a problem....LOL!!!

The Iron Pirates around here wouldn`t leave no notes, if they can see it they would be on it like flies. I just changed out a 4 tube flourescent light fixture and installed a two tube in its place, was only the shell left of the 4 tube so I placed it out at the end of the drive. A couple hours after dark I heard a rukus out there, looked out and there were two trucks and 4 - 5 guys arguing over the friccken steel light housing, thing only weighed a couple pounds. Guy up the street had a automatic washer and dryer sitting out for them, they moved on up there and each took one appliance but they dropped off two fiberglass water filtering tanks and a shorter squat looking tank made of fiberglass or plastic, left them there, guess it was a fair trade...LOL

The Iron Pirates around here wouldn`t leave no notes, if they can see it they would be on it like flies. I just changed out a 4 tube flourescent light fixture and installed a two tube in its place, was only the shell left of the 4 tube so I placed it out at the end of the drive. A couple hours after dark I heard a rukus out there, looked out and there were two trucks and 4 - 5 guys arguing over the friccken steel light housing, thing only weighed a couple pounds. Guy up the street had a automatic washer and dryer sitting out for them, they moved on up there and each took one appliance but they dropped off two fiberglass water filtering tanks and a shorter squat looking tank made of fiberglass or plastic, left them there, guess it was a fair trade...LOL
Was hot out earlier but East wind moved in with fog and clouds and temp dropped drastically in a few minutes. Had to put on long pants and a sweatshirt!

Was hot out earlier but East wind moved in with fog and clouds and temp dropped drastically in a few minutes. Had to put on long pants and a sweatshirt!

Yester day was nice and warm here but today was mostly cloud covered and sprinkling , still worked outside in just a Tee shirt but I am a bit different tham most folks in that regard. Rest of the folks I could see were dressed for Fall/winter...LOL

Latest posts

Back