Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weather is looking good for the weekend trip. Had a great conversation with ya last evening over coffee Jerry ! Appreciate everything you've done for me. The mighty mouse is gonna have a new loving owner for a long time .

Now took day off today and doing outside chores all day

Never stop[ working is the key, only stop when asleep, maybe!!

Don't think I stop till bed!! Ever. Women Always keep me busy.... which is great because I don't sit too well for long periods haha

Weather is looking good for the weekend trip. Had a great conversation with ya last evening over coffee Jerry ! Appreciate everything you've done for me. The mighty mouse is gonna have a new loving owner for a long time .

Don't think I stop till bed!! Ever. Women Always keep me busy.... which is great because I don't sit too well for long periods haha
Me too. Just to watch a movie i need build a plane or rebuild a carb just to sit

Same here, good chatting over coffee ,covered a lot of ground..LOL
Pulled the 362 down this morning before breakfast, cleaned it all up, dumped out the old mix, installed a new plug, set the carb and it fired on the second pull. Adjusted the carb just a smidge from my original setting and it runs like a champ, idle to transition spot on. It takes near 1.5 out on the L side, was set at 3 so was too rich. Havn`t cut wood with it yet but I know it will,ordered the airfilter parts and will wait for them before running it in wood.

The 362, thanks to Welder56, its a nice runner.

recently%2Bupdated%2B402.jpg

recently%2Bupdated%2B401.jpg
recently%2Bupdated%2B400.jpg

Wow looks deadly!! Glad it started well. I hoped it would after tuning. the way it boged abit after I started it I figured it was rich as well. So happy with the 026!

So are ya gonna get your hands dirty and mod it?

I'll make sure to take pictures of my trip to the cape.

I might just keep it as a quiet saw as the only quiet saw I now have is that Oleomak 56 that is in John Deere green colors. I cannot be seen running a green saw, that would be worse than getting caught running an Orange saw...LOL
Nothing wrong with a echo top
Top handle saw.

Are you saying ur a crapsman man lol

Latest posts

Back