Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back from my trip. It was a lot of fun. Fishing, shooting, hiking, and sawing.

We sawed our way through to the old skidder trail on his property and set up camp.

The 026 was a light sabre as I expected Jerry LOL. The 044 ran awesome and definitely junked up wood like it means business haha.

Pretty sure where we were camping out had some spirits with us. Quite interesting at night lol

20150517_140145.jpg

Robin , been 2 years since I've seen my oldest but I talk to her often .
Glad you got to see yours :)
Mighty Mouse , awesome little saw !!!!!

Thanks Dan.....2 yrs is a long time.....we only neen 8 months....we had a good time was worth whatever the cost .......she'll be back home in another 6-7 weeks..

Back from my trip. It was a lot of fun. Fishing, shooting, hiking, and sawing.

We sawed our way through to the old skidder trail on his property and set up camp.

The 026 was a light sabre as I expected Jerry LOL. The 044 ran awesome and definitely junked up wood like it means business haha.

Pretty sure where we were camping out had some spirits with us. Quite interesting at night lol

View attachment 425526

Always good to get out into the woods for a few days. I have been cutting for the last 5 days, been a lot of fun!

Ran "Mighty Mouse" for a little bit yesterday out here in the woodpile. Have to finish cleaning it up and then can really run it on some Primo oak over on a power line. Hope it's still there when i get over there to cut it!

Mighty Mouse is up to it, better not wait too long before you get to that oak, it might just walk away...LOL

Rescue mission #2____on page 2. Had to run to Spokane to the hospital my MIL and my granddaughter both in same hospital same time

Back