Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohkvOfCiN4UEO_JxY75hm7G40TFRsipBSmdGfLLWDpk=w1230-h917-no

Stihl life .

At the hospital. Figure I have a kidney stone or my appendix is gonna need to be removed.

Enjoy the beauty day guys.

Holy fark man, hope you get that looked at and resolved right away!! Least you are young and will recover quickly, best wishes!

Another very nice morning, sun is out and likely to get warm here soon.[/QUOTE
Hi Jerry! Been away for awhile! Weird times! RA still hasn't been paid from that favorable Comp hearing! Be a month Wednesday! Have no idea how this State gets away with the stuff they pull!!

Hey Bobby, good to see ya! Been hot down your way?
Yah, last few days!!
Started hitting tennis balls again!! Met up with a friend of Ruthann's at work that plays with a group of fanatics like us with chainsaws! LOL Go up to the Shattuck Hospital ( Franklin Park). Unpretentious bunch that just love to hit! My kind! Different color than me! LOL
By the way miss TBone!! Woke up this morning thinking about him!!

Yes, me to! Hope your diagnosis is wrong, that **** really sucks!

I agree Jerry. Hoping it's just inflamed for no reason. But I have a lot of symptoms of what defines crohns in the last couple of years.... :( oh well I'm not upset. Life goes on. Just thankful I'm still able to do everything I love to do

Looks like I may have crohns disease instead. Home now. Have to go for tests as life goes on
Welder if you do call down to my friend John Taggert at thefamilyhealthnews.com and get some COLOSAN!!! 1-800-284-6263! Will clean all the sludge off the lining of your intestines where that infection sets up!

Welder if you do call down to my friend John Taggert at thefamilyhealthnews.com and get some COLOSAN!!! 1-800-284-6263! Will clean all the sludge off the lining of your intestines where that infection sets up!

Thanks man!! Appreciate the help. I'll look into it for sure.

I really wanna get my 254 started LOL. Got a lot ready for cleaning. Gotta split the case and change the crank, bearings, and seals. Everything else will fall together.

They can drag their heels for a good long time, at least they do up here. I have seen cases take years before they pay out, usually need to get a lawyer on the case to poke the gubermit endlessly to get them moving then charge them for their tardiness. A truck driver friend of mine took 9 years to get his first cheque, then the lawyer sicked on them and he got 9 years back payment all in one lump sum minus the lawyers fees!!

I agree Jerry. Hoping it's just inflamed for no reason. But I have a lot of symptoms of what defines crohns in the last couple of years.... :( oh well I'm not upset. Life goes on. Just thankful I'm still able to do everything I love to do

Well that is a possibility , hope they are wrong but of course it could be much worse. I have friends and relatives with crohns and they get bu quite well by watching their diet.

Back