Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah, last few days!!
Started hitting tennis balls again!! Met up with a friend of Ruthann's at work that plays with a group of fanatics like us with chainsaws! LOL Go up to the Shattuck Hospital ( Franklin Park). Unpretentious bunch that just love to hit! My kind! Different color than me! LOL
By the way miss TBone!! Woke up this morning thinking about him!!

Good to stay active, just don`t overdo it. I correspond with Tbone every day, he is actually doing rather well and full of projects to keep him busy. His wheels are down at the moment, his Honda truck is in the shop needing some work due to it constantly overheating.

Thanks man!! Appreciate the help. I'll look into it for sure.

I really wanna get my 254 started LOL. Got a lot ready for cleaning. Gotta split the case and change the crank, bearings, and seals. Everything else will fall together.
Can't get my Hybrid 61/272 to idle down so the chain quits spinning. Not the carb. Friend and I put one from one of his 162's on it and it did the same! Got tired of messing with it. Haven't touched it in a month!

Can't get my Hybrid 61/272 to idle down so the chain quits spinning. Not the carb. Friend and I put one from one of his 162's on it and it did the same! Got tired of messing with it. Haven't touched it in a month!

That's funny. I had my 044 do the same thing. Could not get it to stop the chain without making it quit. Changed the fuel line, filter, carb kit and clutch. Turned the idle down and now she's a ripper again that holds idle

Send it to Jerry , he has the cure .....
Hey Colin !
I found a box with a good 262xp cover in it and stuff ....

Sweet! That works. I got lots of that 1 series now (254,257,262). Should put a 262 together as well. Not really interested in that tho for some reason. See what happens when my 254 comes together :happybanana:

Bobby.....several places for those to get an air leak....if it has the two piece ign there is a seal carrier under the flywheel that is o-ringed to the case...same o-ring that seals the oil pump housing to the case on the other side......get two of those from Husky (special o-ring) and a pair of crank seals.......easiest saw ever to change seals on.....remove the oil pump and carrier, tap the seals out with a socket out on the bench....tap new ones in......best, cheapest insurance to keep her running good!! Take longer to set up a vac/pressure test than just replace the O-rings and seals on that saw.....

Had to pack it in early today, got some showers that escaped from Maine.

Yeah was supposed to be rainy/showery here yesterday but never materialized....guess it went up to see you......cleared off and got hot/humid.....85 'Merican outside at the shop....74 inside....hopefully cooler/drier today...

Latest posts

Back