Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I see from my deck looking across the lake,

nVj5Mvb1-GCA1kEObBR3PXRaFRKel2fbQLrJ9h01_Q=w842-h473

Camp looks good Jerry....view looks good too!! Just got back from my camp on the island yesterday......didn't see much fresh water 'cept in the well.....was good to get away for a few days with nothing to do......temp was perfect, weather great.....boat performed perfectly...got 10 hrs on the new drive unit.....gotta drain the lube and replace.....book says it broken in now....

Very kind of you Jerry for fixing the Cabin up!.....I'll enjoy that view form the deck.;)

Fixing it up has been on my mind since 1995 when I bought it out from my mother and father. I began hauling materials up there from that time onward just waiting for the time to become available to get it done. Still plenty to do though, the only other cabin I can see from my place will be removed soon, it has been bought out by our provincial government and will be allowed to go back to nature after the cabin is removed.

Camp looks good Jerry....view looks good too!! Just got back from my camp on the island yesterday......didn't see much fresh water 'cept in the well.....was good to get away for a few days with nothing to do......temp was perfect, weather great.....boat performed perfectly...got 10 hrs on the new drive unit.....gotta drain the lube and replace.....book says it broken in now....

It`s looking up and now the interior will get some attention. Glad you had a good trip out there and the boat worked well for you. Boats are a money pit but ya can`t go far on the water without one.

It`s looking up and now the interior will get some attention. Glad you had a good trip out there and the boat worked well for you. Boats are a money pit but ya can`t go far on the water without one.

Yep they sure can be...the Seaway has come a long way the last couple years but stihl cosmetic/woodwork to do...can't make it to shiny or then I can't use it............just the word is an acronym........ B. O. A. T......stands for "Break Out Another Thousand"...lol!! Wouldn't be half so funny if it wasn't true........

Yep they sure can be...the Seaway has come a long way the last couple years but stihl cosmetic/woodwork to do...can't make it to shiny or then I can't use it............just the word is an acronym........ B. O. A. T......stands for "Break Out Another Thousand"...lol!! Wouldn't be half so funny if it wasn't true........

You got that right, and then there are dem trailers, nearly as bad when, tires, rims, axles, bearings, brake shoes n springs, brake lines n surge cylinder along with backing plates, springs n hangers all going downhill from the day they are first used.....LOL

I flush mine after every use in salt water but am on the 3 rd axle , 2 nd set of springs n hangers, all galvanized before install but still that ole salt gets em.

You got that right, and then there are dem trailers, nearly as bad when, tires, rims, axles, bearings, brake shoes n springs, brake lines n surge cylinder along with backing plates, springs n hangers all going downhill from the day they are first used.....LOL

I flush mine after every use in salt water but am on the 3 rd axle , 2 nd set of springs n hangers, all galvanized before install but still that ole salt gets em.

Yeah there's that too........I was planning to go with new front and rear galv. hubs with oil bath bearings alum calipers and SS disc brakes with new surge set up this fall......but......now........looks like my roof is going to take priority.....:(

Yeah there's that too........I was planning to go with new front and rear galv. hubs with oil bath bearings alum calipers and SS disc brakes with new surge set up this fall......but......now........looks like my roof is going to take priority.....:(

Yep,...roof is most important of all, can`t let that go too long!

Million dollar view there Jerry! Grandad would say waters flatter Than piss on a plate

I get some awesome days there, water like glass and reflections of the sky so true you don`t know where the sky stops and the water begins. Very soon I won`t be able to see another cabin from my deck but I get to see that lake in all its glory, fall colors are brilliant up there.

Back