Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to post this up here on the Fight thread as tbone75 / John King has been in the hospital for 3 days in ICU, he is now out and doing much better, can eat whatever he wants now. We are all wishing he will be home again soon and posting up a storm.

He was pretty sore yesterday. I guess they are sending a camera down his windpipe checking his lungs? One more of those this morning and he should be out. He's a little tough to understand via text but isn't up to a bunch of talking just yet. He's in good hands though.

He was pretty sore yesterday. I guess they are sending a camera down his windpipe checking his lungs? One more of those this morning and he should be out. He's a little tough to understand via text but isn't up to a bunch of talking just yet. He's in good hands though.
Thanks, good thing he got in there as soon as he did and had it treated!

Hope they didn't scope the other end first ....

Latest posts

Back