Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am back again !! They keep trying to put me down , but aint no way I go easy !! Been home a couple days and getting better each day !
Thanks for all the kind words fellers !! Gotta say it does help to know you got lots pulling for ya ! And very thankful I have such a great family to watch over me ! Also a even bigger thanks to my midget cat !! If she hadn't kept scratching my leg to get me up would have been much worse ! I was kinda bad off early that morning and having a real hard time knowing what was going on . But my cat has her idea of when I should be up and letting her into the garage every morning . LOL Lucky I had nuff smarts to call my sis before I went out again . 45 mins after she got me to the hospital I couldn't breathe !! My blood pressure was bottoming out , 66 over 54 !! They said I shouldn't have been able to walk , but I did right to the car ! LOL Little wobbly all the way ! LOL They put a mask on me that forces air into yer lungs when ya breathe in , 10 psi is a lot of air ! If they couldn't get nuff air into me with that I would have got the tube down the throat again like the last time I had this **** ! But then they tell me something inside me is muffed up cause they had a very bad time getting the tube in me before , don't even wanna think what they would have to do if they couldn't get that down me !! But I did my best to breathe deep as possible so I wouldn't need anything else ! Guess I got lucky , next day they took the mask off , then just the normal O2 . Lots more to it , but ya gots the idea . LOL Just happen to get there in time before it got bad as the other time ! That was 18 days in there , 15 of them in ICU and put in the rotor bed ! That bed is only a last resort , only 2 ways you get out of that bed , one is not good !! Every doc and nurse that seen me said I wouldn't make it . Just had to make liars out of them ! LOL But to get the same thing again 2 years later ?? Same odds as getting hit by lightning twice ! But its also a very weak part of me now , any cold , flue or dust, even exhaust fumes can set it off now they tell me . Gonna have to do some major changes in everything I do and how I do it . I am getting stronger each day , so that is a great start !
Kinna windy fer a wimpy Slug . LOL

Doing much better today ! Even drove down town and back ! Then helped my brother get this AC/Heater thing for his man cave loaded up . But gotta say I think I am done for the day . LOL

You are over doing it already, take it easy and do a little each time, no need to overtire yerself right outa the box!:)

I might not know you at all tbone75, but it's really great to hear your back at home and getting stronger everyday! Shows you have lots of will.

All the best and don't overdo anything :rolleyes:
Thank you very much ! This round wasn't nothing , last time round was just way to close to the edge ! They all told my family to prepare for the worst ! But I am just way to stubborn ! LOL
So this time was a cake walk ! LOL

Got some long needed repairs on the island camp over Thanksgiving week....replaced the old skirting that was in very rough shape. Base skirting is very necessary here.....high run tides with a good blow can put a floating tree/log in under the camp and can knock the posts right out. So I tore off the old and replaced with some good used 5/4" X 6" pressure treated I had kicking around.....got two most important sides done....damn rocks were crooked.....still have one end yet to do.....need a few more pieces of 5/4...next spring I hope...

DSC08602.JPG DSC08601.JPG DSC08598.JPG DSC08600.JPG DSC08599.JPG DSC08595.JPG

Back