Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the trip in and the weather was so fine I thought it was still summer, well the ramp was ice covered early Sat morning but it melted within 15 mins of me getting to the lake, by the time I launched all the ice n snow was gone. Rest of the weekend the temps kept rising and reached 15c on the thermometer at the camp. No wind to speak of and the lake was almost flat calm.

Guess this site is gonna let me in this time ! Try to get on it just times out and I go to the other place . LOL
Had a mile long list for today , last fair day for a while it seems , rain moving back in tomorrow and more chances all week long . Arther was nice nuff to let me get lots done today ? Bet I pay big time fer it too ! LOL
Must not be 100% healed back up yet , sure wear down in a hurry ! But I had to keep going to get stuff outside done today ! Think I did get all caught up , that week off hurt more ways than 2 ! LOL
Nice to see you guys stihl posting over here , sure aint nothing like it was before the hack . Fraid its stihl sinking over here . Sure have made some super great friends thanks to this site ! And learned plenty to get me in trouble ! LOL Just can't never see not being over here . Specially from when I got real sick , all the help I got stihl just blows my mind !! Then that GTG we had !! Sure hope we can do that again !!!! Just don't meet people like you guys but once in a life time ! Will always be so thankful for it also !! Don't find people like this every day ya know !

Guess this site is gonna let me in this time ! Try to get on it just times out and I go to the other place . LOL
Had a mile long list for today , last fair day for a while it seems , rain moving back in tomorrow and more chances all week long . Arther was nice nuff to let me get lots done today ? Bet I pay big time fer it too ! LOL
Must not be 100% healed back up yet , sure wear down in a hurry ! But I had to keep going to get stuff outside done today ! Think I did get all caught up , that week off hurt more ways than 2 ! LOL
Nice to see you guys stihl posting over here , sure aint nothing like it was before the hack . Fraid its stihl sinking over here . Sure have made some super great friends thanks to this site ! And learned plenty to get me in trouble ! LOL Just can't never see not being over here . Specially from when I got real sick , all the help I got stihl just blows my mind !! Then that GTG we had !! Sure hope we can do that again !!!! Just don't meet people like you guys but once in a life time ! Will always be so thankful for it also !! Don't find people like this every day ya know !

Would like to see you over here more often, but I know you have trouble with getting on here. So very relieved you made it out of the horse pistol so quickly. Havn`t seen a post from Bobby for a while now, hope he is ok. We did have a very tight group here back before the hack.

Flatter then piss on a plate my grandad would say ^^^

Glad it was a good trip Jerry

Was very happy we made this ,likely to be the last trip this year, to the camp. Got the last boatload of materials I had piled up here ,now at the camp for next years fun!. We were the only ones on our end of the lake.

Was very happy we made this ,likely to be the last trip this year, to the camp. Got the last boatload of materials I had piled up here ,now at the camp for next years fun!. We were the only ones on our end of the lake.

Kinda nice to be the only ones I can imagine. Don't have to worry to much about anyone else :) what's the big projects for next year??

Would love to make it to a GTG someday. Would be a good time I'm sure.

This site has done me lots of good as far as meeting really great people. Sure glad to hear your doing good!!

Kinda nice to be the only ones I can imagine. Don't have to worry to much about anyone else :) what's the big projects for next year??

Everything on the interior, going to strip it out and replace with newer stuff, most everything in there was from the 50`s or even older. Keep the older bureaus, dressers and storage cabinets.

Latest posts

Back