Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First snow on the ground, heavy n wet so let it lay, maybe next June will make some hay!

Just drizzle here today......the bride and I have to go up to Bangor this afternoon.....it may different inland....

If it does make hay I'll probably be buying it next fall.....most of Hoss's baled hay I buy comes from NB or PEI....

Just drizzle here today......the bride and I have to go up to Bangor this afternoon.....it may different inland....

If it does make hay I'll probably be buying it next fall.....most of Hoss's baled hay I buy comes from NB or PEI....

Been many years since I last made hay. Started out pitching it loose and eventually got a bailer, then put upwards of 2,500 bales away each summer. Them bales of timothy and clover put a beatin on ya when chuckin them from 7 am to 10 pm, 250+ a day up into the hay mows.

Been many years since I last made hay. Started out pitching it loose and eventually got a bailer, then put upwards of 2,500 bales away each summer. Them bales of timothy and clover put a beatin on ya when chuckin them from 7 am to 10 pm, 250+ a day up into the hay mows.

Yeah.......I know what you mean......in my teens I worked on a sheep farm year 'round......300 head of Gods dumbest creatures....we baled all our own hay....two cuttings a year........early cut....tractors were stuck half the time.....late cut ......would just blister you.....drink gallons of water a day......good times.....$0.75 an hour and he'd NEVAH pay you it all to once.......lil' dribble here....lil' dribble there.....always paid up in the end and was writ down in the big book, but never enough at one time so you could do anything with it....good times......

Latest posts

Back